The Orient
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

National People's Congress [Old Thread Do Not Post]

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

National People's Congress [Old Thread Do Not Post] Empty National People's Congress [Old Thread Do Not Post]

Post by North-East Berma Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:12 pm

National People's Congress [Old Thread Do Not Post] 800px-Naval_Jack_of_the_Republic_of_China.svg

People's National Congress of the Oriental State

"And though shall rule with a hand of love, and a laurel of peace."

Here lies the heart of the Legislative branch. All our laws are  made and approved here. Welcome to democracy, at its worst. Currently the First Session is ongoing and shall end on the 18th of December. The current debate is our new Constitution. All members of the Orient are entitled to one voting seat.

The Third Oriental National People's Congress

Last edited by North-East Berma on Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
North-East Berma
North-East Berma
Admin

https://theorient.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

National People's Congress [Old Thread Do Not Post] Empty Provisional Criminal Code Draft

Post by North-East Berma Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:42 pm

Criminal Code of the Oriental State
|Author: Kyongdong|
|Urgency:High|

A-Terminology

• "Person X", refers to an individual in an example who commit said crime
  • "Person Y" refers to an individual in an example who is victim in said crime
  • "Person Z" refers to an individual in an example refers to any Law Enforcement or Justice persons

B-Altercations and Crime

• Flaming-
    When "Person X" provoces "Person Y" using insults to the personal opinions of "Person Y" baiting them to respond using equally antogonistic cmments
  • Trolling-
    Posting inflamatory, insulting or degrading comments. Attempting to put "Person Y" down or enrage.
North-East Berma
North-East Berma
Admin

Back to top Go down

National People's Congress [Old Thread Do Not Post] Empty Re: National People's Congress [Old Thread Do Not Post]

Post by Kyongdong Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:03 pm

I will post a second draft tonight.
Kyongdong
Kyongdong
Admin

Back to top Go down

National People's Congress [Old Thread Do Not Post] Empty Re: National People's Congress [Old Thread Do Not Post]

Post by Kyongdong Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:48 pm

Oh and thankyou North-East Berna! For posting my draft while my internet was down!
Kyongdong
Kyongdong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyongdong Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:52 pm

The National People's Congress of the Oriental State,

HORRIFIED that there is no criminal code defining crimes punishable by a court of law.

BELIEVING that for the Orient to be a successful region we must have a well defined Criminal Code.

A-Terminology

• "Person Z" refers to an individual in an example refers to any Law Enforcement or Justice persons

B-Altercations and Crime

• Flaming-
    When "Person X" provoces "Person Y" using insults to the personal opinions of "Person Y" baiting them to respond using equally antogonistic cmments
  • Trolling-
    Posting inflamatory, insulting or degrading comments. Attempting to put "Person Y" down or enrage.
  • Spamming-
    Repeatedly posting annoying or absurd comments.
  • -Obstruction of Democracy
    When "Person X"  obstructs the operations of Democracy. By double voting ( using puppet nations ),  to gain more votes or endorsements for their preferred candidate.

The National People's Congress Hereby Passes the Criminal Code of the Oriental State;
Kyongdong
Kyongdong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayrin Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:09 pm

Kyongdong, I like the present Criminal Code! Hopefully, should a Constitution be formed, it might be prudent to decide whether the region as a community enforces this legislation or if a legal body should be assembled to do so. Cheers on a job well done folks!
Nayrin
Nayrin
Premier
Premier

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=nayrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyongdong Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:22 pm

It has not been placed into law as it has not been voted on. These are only drafts.
Kyongdong
Kyongdong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayrin Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:23 pm

Understood, as a draft I like the progress! I should have clarified that - my bad Smile
Nayrin
Nayrin
Premier
Premier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyongdong Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:40 am

The National People's Congress of the Oriental State;

HORRIFIED that there is no criminal code defining crimes punishable by a court of law.

BELIEVING that for the Orient to be a successful region we must have a well defined Criminal Code.

A-Terminology

B-Altercations and Crime

• Flaming-
  • Trolling-
  • Spamming-
  • [*Repeatedly posting annoying or absurd comments.
  • -Obstruction of Democracy
    When "Person X"  obstructs the operations of Democracy. By double voting ( using puppet nations ),  to gain more votes or endorsements for their preferred candidate.
  • Perjury-
    Lying or providing false testimony before a legitimate Court of Law.
  • Treason-
    Using a position of power or influence spy or manipulate the region for the good of a other regions or organizations.
  • High Treason-
    Attempting to raid or coup d'etat a legitimately elected government.
  • Immigration Fraud-
    Providing false information to achieve entry into the Orient.

C-Punishments

• Trolling-Spamming-
    Punishable by given one "warning" after three warnings said nation is Banjected. This sentence can be reviewed by a legitimate Court of Law and overturned.
  • Perjury-
    Punishable by an trial by a legitimate Court of Law. Sentence chosen by judges.
  • Treason-
    Punishable by a trial by a legitimate Court of Law. Sentence chosen by judges.
  • High Treason-
    Immediate banjection.
  • Immigration Fraud
    Immediate banjection.

The National People's Congress Hereby Passes the Criminal Code of the Oriental State;

Last edited by Kyongdong on Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Kyongdong
Kyongdong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyongdong Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:41 am

I think it is ready to be voted on.
Kyongdong
Kyongdong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlom-Terevanyia Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:37 pm

I'm going to participate in the congress from here on, if that is acceptable.
Karlom-Terevanyia
Karlom-Terevanyia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyongdong Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:48 pm

It is every citizen has a vote.
Kyongdong
Kyongdong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyongdong Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:55 pm

I am motion that "Criminal Code of the Oriental State" be out forward to vote.
Kyongdong
Kyongdong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayrin Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:57 pm

I will gladly second said motion!
Nayrin
Nayrin
Premier
Premier

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlom-Terevanyia Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:59 pm

I third the motion. And vote yay.
Karlom-Terevanyia
Karlom-Terevanyia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyongdong Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:08 pm

Vote for "Criminal Code of the Oriental State"
Yay:2
Nay:0

@Nayrin: As an eoection commissioner you can do a vote counter.
Kyongdong
Kyongdong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by North-East Berma Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:14 pm

I vote Yay for the "Criminal Code of the Oriental State".
North-East Berma
North-East Berma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayrin Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:16 pm

I will also vote Yea for the presently proposed bill! @Kyongdong: Understood! I'll keep a personal tally and present the results.

How long shall voting remain open to members?

Last edited by Nayrin on Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nayrin
Nayrin
Premier
Premier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyongdong Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:18 pm

I say until we have a procedure implemented one day so at 10:30 AM EST.
Kyongdong
Kyongdong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlom-Terevanyia Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:19 pm

Can any member propose legislation?
Karlom-Terevanyia
Karlom-Terevanyia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyongdong Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:23 pm

Yes any member can propose legislation and any member can vote.
Kyongdong
Kyongdong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyongdong Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:31 pm

I would like to warn though that we are having a Constitutional Convention to sort out the ideas for the Constitution. An idea I had confirmed by the founder.
Kyongdong
Kyongdong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlom-Terevanyia Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:54 pm

I propose an Articles of Confederation to ensure the rights of individual nations are protected and the sovereign leaders of the region are kept on a tight leash.
Karlom-Terevanyia
Karlom-Terevanyia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyongdong Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:56 pm

Please write up the bill according to the format I used. Feel free to alter the format if you like.
Kyongdong
Kyongdong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlom-Terevanyia Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:11 am

Give me tonight and some time tomorrow to work on it.
Karlom-Terevanyia
Karlom-Terevanyia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next