The Orient
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Qikiqtaaluk Nunaavut

3 posters

Go down

Qikiqtaaluk Nunaavut Empty Qikiqtaaluk Nunaavut

Post by Nayrin Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:59 am

Immigration Application Form

Name:
Previous Regions of Residence (Include Positions held in Government):
Reasons for Leaving:
Reasons for Applying to the Orient:
What You Can Bring To The Orient:

By completing this form, I the applicant confirm that these facts are true and if I misrepresent myself, the Oriental government may bring me to trial for Immigration Fraud under the Criminal Code of the Orient in reference to the 3rd Amendment of the Constitution and Bill of Rights of the Oriental State.
Nayrin
Nayrin
Premier
Premier

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=nayrin

Back to top Go down

Qikiqtaaluk Nunaavut Empty Re: Qikiqtaaluk Nunaavut

Post by Qikiqtaaluk Nunaavut Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:08 am

Name: Qikiqtaaluk Nunaavut
Previous Regions of Residence (Include Positions held in Government): The North Pacific
Reasons for Leaving: It was to large and I felt my voice would not be heard.
Reasons for Applying to the Orient: It seems like an active, vibrant and fun community that I would love to be apart of.
What You Can Bring To The Orient: I would like to establish an Oriental University for intellectual debates, formulating ideas and so forth. I would also like to redesign the flag. Perhaps a flag competition? I would also like to introduce a political theory, Inukshukism which I am formulating just for NS. I would like to see it adopted by the Orient as a the regional ideology.

By completing this form, I the applicant confirm that these facts are true and if I misrepresent myself, the Oriental government may bring me to trial for Immigration Fraud under the Criminal Code of the Orient in reference to the 3rd Amendment of the Constitution and Bill of Rights of the Oriental State.
Qikiqtaaluk Nunaavut
Qikiqtaaluk Nunaavut

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayrin Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:32 pm

As Minister of Immigration, I hereby grant Oriental citizenship to Qikiqtaaluk Nunaavut as of 5:30PM March 10th, 2014. All rights under our Constitution, Bill of Rights and legislation will be granted to you. Please feel free to familiarize yourself with our region's policies and forum activities.

Welcome to the Orient,

Nayrin
Nayrin
Nayrin
Premier
Premier

Back to top Go down

Post by Qikiqtaaluk Nunaavut Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:39 pm

Nayrin wrote:As Minister of Immigration, I hereby grant Oriental citizenship to Qikiqtaaluk Nunaavut as of 5:30PM March 10th, 2014. All rights under our Constitution, Bill of Rights and legislation will be granted to you. Please feel free to familiarize yourself with our region's policies and forum activities.

Welcome to the Orient,

Nayrin

Thank you honourable Minister. As for the establishment of a Oriental University how would I pursue this?
Qikiqtaaluk Nunaavut
Qikiqtaaluk Nunaavut

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayrin Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:43 pm

Congratulations to you! Consider putting forward a bill to establish one in the National People's Congress. Take a look at some of the already passed bills to see potential ways to format your proposal. Have fun with it and be creative. If you have any other questions send me a private message on this forum or telegram on the NS site!
Nayrin
Nayrin
Premier
Premier

Back to top Go down

Post by Qikiqtaaluk Nunaavut Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:44 pm

Nayrin wrote:Congratulations to you! Consider putting forward a bill to establish one in the National People's Congress. Take a look at some of the already passed bills to see potential ways to format your proposal. Have fun with it and be creative. If you have any other questions send me a private message on this forum or telegram on the NS site!

Thank you. I would also be willing to redesign the flag and create an emblem.
Qikiqtaaluk Nunaavut
Qikiqtaaluk Nunaavut

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Churubusco Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:05 pm

If we create puppet nations, do we need to go through the immigration process?
Great Churubusco
Great Churubusco

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_churubusco

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayrin Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:04 pm

An interesting issue. I am aware of no stipulation specific to the region concerning "puppet nations". So, at present, a legal loophole exists allowing you to apply with them. In direct answer to the question, yes. Any state who applies after the passage of our 3rd Amendment must apply for immigration and declare necessary information.

What this would do to democracy in the region... I'm not sure. Feel free to apply at this point but I will conference with the President on the matter and decide what action is prudent to take.
Nayrin
Nayrin
Premier
Premier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down