The Orient
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conference of Naypyidaw

5 posters

Go down

Conference of Naypyidaw Empty Conference of Naypyidaw

Post by Gweriniaeth X Celdanr Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:21 pm

The Conference of Naypyidaw

Conference of Naypyidaw Z

Welcome all to the Conference of Naypyidaw, created by the Oriental Supreme Court to divert from further conflicts over the succession of the Communist Government, this Conference will decide the future of the nations involved. Generously hosted in the Headquarters of the Oriental Government, Naypyidaw. Debate is to be polite and refraining from insulting one another would be appreciated. Commence the useless arguments politics!
Gweriniaeth X Celdanr
Gweriniaeth X Celdanr

Back to top Go down

Conference of Naypyidaw Empty Re: Conference of Naypyidaw

Post by Great Churubusco Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:25 pm

As Chairman of the National People's Congress of the Orient, I say, start the debate.
Great Churubusco
Great Churubusco

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_churubusco

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyongdong Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:25 pm

The Kyongdongese Delegate led by Minister of Foreign Affairs Bảo Đại arrives. Looking around he sees no other people besides the Cildanina Delegate. He goes up to greet them.

"Good evening gentlemen..."
Kyongdong
Kyongdong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlom-Terevanyia Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:29 pm

Second Citizen Seaton arrived in place of the First Citizen. He, like his colleague, was a bookish-looking fellow but he had more pronounced facial features and darker hair. He was surrounded by several men who were very obviously his security detail and he sat at one end of the table with the delegates from Churubusco. He spoke first into his microphone.

"Delegates of the Oriental Region, it is unfortunate we come here today to discuss this, but here we are nontheless. As you know, the spread of communism is very troubling to us in Karlom-Terevanyia. Many of our trade partners border Kyongdong and it is undoubtable that their adopted government system will bring political unrest to the region. I thereby propose then the establishment of a Demilitarized Zone on Kyongdong's borders and an establishment of a Naval Neutral Zone. This should ensure that political unrest does not jeapordize neighboring nations."
Karlom-Terevanyia
Karlom-Terevanyia

Back to top Go down

Post by Gweriniaeth X Celdanr Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:30 pm

GreatChurubusco wrote:As Chairman of the National People's Congress of the Orient, I say, start the debate.

"Good evening Mr. Chairman, and to you to Mr. Đại so glaad you could both make it.."

(OOC: The National Peoples Congress has othing to do with this conference, use IC Characters plz.)
Gweriniaeth X Celdanr
Gweriniaeth X Celdanr

Back to top Go down

Post by Gweriniaeth X Celdanr Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:33 pm

Karlom-Terevanyia wrote:Second Citizen Seaton arrived in place of the First Citizen. He, like his colleague, was a bookish-looking fellow but he had more pronounced facial features and darker hair. He was surrounded by several men who were very obviously his security detail and he sat at one end of the table with the delegates from Churubusco. He spoke first into his microphone.

"Delegates of the Oriental Region, it is unfortunate we come here today to discuss this, but here we are nontheless. As you know, the spread of communism is very troubling to us in Karlom-Terevanyia. Many of our trade partners border Kyongdong and it is undoubtable that their adopted government system will bring political unrest to the region. I thereby propose then the establishment of a Demilitarized Zone on Kyongdong's borders and an establishment of a Naval Neutral Zone. This should ensure that political unrest does not jeapordize neighboring nations."

"Good evening Second Citizen, welcome to the Conference. First off I think your Naval Neutral Zone is an excellent Idea but I am concerned about a Demilitarized zone,  Cô is sovereign territory of Kyongdong and unless ever other nation at this congress must give up some of their territory for such a zone then I do see how that is fair."
Gweriniaeth X Celdanr
Gweriniaeth X Celdanr

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Churubusco Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:36 pm

"It is also very troubling to us in Great Churubusco. Communism is an easily corruptible system of government, as proven by history. It will without doubt, cause civil unrest and more regional instability. The communist parties of all nations must be banished from the Orient" Director of Foreign Affairs, John M. Hurtz stated, in place of the king. "The neutral zone provides a safe place for all refugees, and my state does not recognize the island as part of Kyongdong, but as its own sovereign nation."

(My bad Sad )
Great Churubusco
Great Churubusco

Back to top Go down

Post by Gweriniaeth X Celdanr Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:38 pm

GreatChurubusco wrote:"It is also very troubling to us in Great Churubusco. Communism is an easily corruptible system of government, as proven by history. It will without doubt, cause civil unrest and more regional instability. The communist parties of all nations must be banished from the Orient" Director of Foreign Affairs, John M. Hurtz stated, in place of the king. "The neutral zone provides a safe place for all refugees, and my state does not recognize the island as part of Kyongdong, but as its own sovereign nation."

(My bad Sad)

"Cildania is wary of Communism to, but the people decided that they wanted it in power. And is it really our choice to corrupt their will? The Nationalists who fled to the island where illegitimate, refusing to let go of power."
Gweriniaeth X Celdanr
Gweriniaeth X Celdanr

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlom-Terevanyia Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:39 pm

"These precautions," urged Seaton, "must be taken to prevent the spread of Communism and with it political unrest. Since Kyongdong has chosen to adopt a communist government, there is no question of fairness."
Karlom-Terevanyia
Karlom-Terevanyia

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Churubusco Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:40 pm

"As I'm sure your mother may have told you once as a child, life isn't fair"
Great Churubusco
Great Churubusco

Back to top Go down

Post by Gweriniaeth X Celdanr Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:41 pm

Karlom-Terevanyia wrote:"These precautions," urged Seaton, "must be taken to prevent the spread of Communism and with it political unrest. Since Kyongdong has chosen to adopt a communist government, there is no question of fairness."

"It is really. The people chose that government to be theirs and it is not your choice to make for them, Communsim can be very stable and if Kyongdong must make their own territory a neutral zone then so should Karlom-Terevanyia, Great Churubusco and Cildania because we are all the aggressors here."
Gweriniaeth X Celdanr
Gweriniaeth X Celdanr

Back to top Go down

Post by Gweriniaeth X Celdanr Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:41 pm

GreatChurubusco wrote:"As I'm sure your mother may have told you once as a child, life isn't fair"
"Mr. Delegate I do not believe I said it was."
Gweriniaeth X Celdanr
Gweriniaeth X Celdanr

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyongdong Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:44 pm

"Kyongdong sides with Cildania on this, unless every nation at this Conference provides territory for a neutral zone, then there will be no neutral zone."
Kyongdong
Kyongdong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gweriniaeth X Celdanr Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:45 pm

Kyongdong wrote:"Kyongdong sides with Cildania on this, unless every nation at this Conference provides territory for a neutral zone, then there will be no neutral zone."

"There is Kyongdong's call, as this is their territory concerned, no come on if you wish so badly for a neutral zone which territory will you fess up for it?"

Last edited by Gweriniaeth X Celdanr on Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gweriniaeth X Celdanr
Gweriniaeth X Celdanr

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlom-Terevanyia Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:45 pm

"Communist governments have a tendency to become very violent in forcing their agenda on their neighbors. I give you the examples of the Ukraine SSR, the Korean War, such instances will never cease. Are you willing to gamble the lives of so many innocent in not placing restrictions on Kyongdong preemptively?"
Karlom-Terevanyia
Karlom-Terevanyia

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Churubusco Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:46 pm

Gweriniaeth X Celdanr wrote:
Karlom-Terevanyia wrote:"These precautions," urged Seaton, "must be taken to prevent the spread of Communism and with it political unrest. Since Kyongdong has chosen to adopt a communist government, there is no question of fairness."

"It is really. The people chose that government to be theirs and it is not your choice to make for them, Communsim can be very stable and if Kyongdong must make their own territory a neutral zone then so should Karlom-Terevanyia, Great Churubusco and Cildania because we are all the aggressors here."

You threatened war against Karlom-Teravanyia for defending the Democratics.
Great Churubusco
Great Churubusco

Back to top Go down

Post by Gweriniaeth X Celdanr Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:48 pm

Karlom-Terevanyia wrote:"Communist governments have a tendency to become very violent in forcing their agenda on their neighbors. I give you the examples of the Ukraine SSR, the Korean War, such instances will never cease. Are you willing to gamble the lives of so many innocent in not placing restrictions on Kyongdong preemptively?"

"Have they done anything of that sort, in fact the economy is growing and the people are happy, where you willing to gamble the lives o your soldiers and the innocents of Kyongdong when you decided to intervene in their internal affairs?"
Gweriniaeth X Celdanr
Gweriniaeth X Celdanr

Back to top Go down

Post by Gweriniaeth X Celdanr Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:49 pm

GreatChurubusco wrote:

"I threatened war because they threatened a democratically elected government. You say you are democratic yet you wish to bend the will of the people who are not even in your own country"
Gweriniaeth X Celdanr
Gweriniaeth X Celdanr

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Churubusco Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:50 pm

Karlom-Terevanyia wrote:"Communist governments have a tendency to become very violent in forcing their agenda on their neighbors. I give you the examples of the Ukraine SSR, the Korean War, such instances will never cease. Are you willing to gamble the lives of so many innocent in not placing restrictions on Kyongdong preemptively?"

"Agreed"
Great Churubusco
Great Churubusco

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Churubusco Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:51 pm

GreatChurubusco wrote:

"I threatened war because they threatened a democratically elected government. You say you are democratic yet you wish to bend the will of the people who are not even in your own country"

"My king wishes to protect them from their foolish mistakes."
Great Churubusco
Great Churubusco

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlom-Terevanyia Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:53 pm

Seaton placed his hands on the table, then drank from a glass of water. He finally spoke again. "Then no neutral zone will be established. Karlom-Terevanyia and Churubusco will remove their military forces from Kyongdong immediately."

Seaton rose and left. Even if they hadn't gotten the neutral zone like they wanted, Karlom-Terevanyia had flexed it's muscle and shown the Reds that they were no pushovers. Seaton returned to Karlom-Terevanyia more or less with a sense of victory, whether false or not.
Karlom-Terevanyia
Karlom-Terevanyia

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Churubusco Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:55 pm

Shocked and appalled that Seaton spoke for him, Hurtz had no idea what to do. He figured the best thing to do was to follow suit. He got up, gave everyone the finger and walked out.
Great Churubusco
Great Churubusco

Back to top Go down

Post by Gweriniaeth X Celdanr Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:01 am

The Cildanian Delegate was happy he had shown them that he was a force to be reckoned with, he honestly though he got more from this then they did. They had shown him that with a little pressure and convincing arguments he could, in the future make influence them again.
(I assume this is the end of the Conference, even though we still have the political prisoners, reparations, etc to discuss?)
Gweriniaeth X Celdanr
Gweriniaeth X Celdanr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgewick Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:29 pm

Having been present for much of the discussions the Chancellor was unhappy with the results. It appeared that there were two sides present and that no delegates were willing to let another speak for them. A waste of time then to come all the way out here.
Ledgewick
Ledgewick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum