The Orient
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colonial Annam

2 posters

Go down

Colonial Annam Empty Colonial Annam

Post by Nayrin Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:19 am

Welcome to the Immigration Office of the Orient, please fill out the following application:

Immigration Application Form

Name:
Previous Regions of Residence (Include Positions held in Government):
Reasons for Leaving:
Reasons for Applying to the Orient:
What You Can Bring To The Orient:

By completing this form, I the applicant confirm that these facts are true and if I misrepresent myself, the Oriental government may bring me to trial for Immigration Fraud under the Criminal Code of the Orient in reference to the 3rd Amendment of the Constitution and Bill of Rights of the Oriental State.
Nayrin
Nayrin
Premier
Premier

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=nayrin

Back to top Go down

Colonial Annam Empty Re: Colonial Annam

Post by Annam Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:25 am

Immigration Application Form

Name: Colonial Annam
Previous Regions of Residence (Include Positions held in Government): East Pacific, Conservative Empire, Commonwealth of Democratic Nations

Reasons for Leaving: Left all looking for region with good RP and small. EP too big, CE not what I hoped, CDN not even done building forum

Reasons for Applying to the Orient: Want to be in a region with good RP. Looked around forum, seemed pretty cool.

What You Can Bring To The Orient: Would start new political party. Engage in RP.

By completing this form, I the applicant confirm that these facts are true and if I misrepresent myself, the Oriental government may bring me to trial for Immigration Fraud under the Criminal Code of the Orient in reference to the 3rd Amendment of the Constitution and Bill of Rights of the Oriental State.
Annam
Annam

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayrin Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:40 am

As Minister of Immigration, I hereby grant Oriental citizenship to Colonial Annam as of 11:40 AM April 5th, 2014. All rights under our Constitution, Bill of Rights and legislation will be granted to you. Please feel free to familiarize yourself with our region's policies and forum activities.

Welcome to the Orient,

Nayrin

Nayrin
Nayrin
Premier
Premier

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=nayrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annam Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:41 am

Thank you. I will.
Annam