The Orient
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ile St-Jean

4 posters

Go down

Ile St-Jean Empty Ile St-Jean

Post by Nayrin Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:33 pm

Welcome to the Immigration Office of the Orient, please fill out the following application:

Immigration Application Form

Name:
Previous Regions of Residence (Include Positions held in Government):
Reasons for Leaving:
Reasons for Applying to the Orient:
What You Can Bring To The Orient:

By completing this form, I the applicant confirm that these facts are true and if I misrepresent myself, the Oriental government may bring me to trial for Immigration Fraud under the Criminal Code of the Orient in reference to the 3rd Amendment of the Constitution and Bill of Rights of the Oriental State.
Nayrin
Nayrin
Premier
Premier

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=nayrin

Back to top Go down

Ile St-Jean Empty Re: Ile St-Jean

Post by Ile St-Jean Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:40 pm

Immigration Application Form

Name: Ile St-Jean
Previous Regions of Residence (Include Positions held in Government): Pacific feeder region (none), Africa (none), Association of Free Colonies (Founder and President - never grew as a region)
Reasons for Leaving: Region was inactive and contacted Nayrin (friend who introduced me to the game).
Reasons for Applying to the Orient: Want to join an active and fun region like yours!
What You Can Bring To The Orient: A regular participant and excited role-player.

By completing this form, I the applicant confirm that these facts are true and if I misrepresent myself, the Oriental government may bring me to trial for Immigration Fraud under the Criminal Code of the Orient in reference to the 3rd Amendment of the Constitution and Bill of Rights of the Oriental State.
Ile St-Jean
Ile St-Jean

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Churubusco Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:31 pm

Checka oit, just gotta wait for more official approval.
Great Churubusco
Great Churubusco

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_churubusco

Back to top Go down

Post by Qikiqtaaluk Nunaavut Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:12 am

Welcome.
Qikiqtaaluk Nunaavut
Qikiqtaaluk Nunaavut

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayrin Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:27 pm

Smile As Minister of Immigration, I hereby grant Oriental citizenship to Ile St-Jean as of 7:30PM March 14th, 2014. All rights under our Constitution, Bill of Rights and legislation will be granted to you. Please feel free to familiarize yourself with our region's policies and forum activities.

Welcome to the Orient,

Nayrin

(Apologies, was occupied the last few days with medical stuff - nothing serious and yes, I will unfortunately live  
Sad  . Glad to have you aboard!)
Nayrin
Nayrin
Premier
Premier

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=nayrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: