Great Churubusco is Taken By The OAA Scenario

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Great Churubusco is Taken By The OAA Scenario

Post by Great Churubusco on Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:46 pm

King's Palace, Churubusco, Great Churubusco

It all happened so fast he couldn't recall it all. The king popped up from behind his wall and shot at OAA soldiers through the window. He ducked back down. It had only occurred hours ago. He was in the palace, developing new legislation with his advisers. The ground trembled and they did not know the cause. They ran outside to see the condition of the city. It was burning. Houses, buildings, communities. They soon knew why. A small missile came flying right in front of them. The shaking caused them, along with two nearby buildings, to fall. An army ran down the street towards the palace. The Churubuscan army had already been summoned to combat them. The king ran inside, protected by his guards, and donned his war gear. He ran out into the crying streets and attempted to fight the invaders. They pushed his army, or what was left, to the palace. Now here he was, shooting the invaders from the safety of the walls. He quickly ran into his office, and jumped behind the desk. He threw open the drawers until he found what he was looking for. A silver key with the royal coat of arms engraved into it. He kicked his wall until it broke down, revealing a secret tunnel. He ran down the tunnel until he reached a giant air sealed door. He used the key to open it and ran inside. It was the royal emergency dock. Used only by the king, only in dire circumstances. He jumped into the submersible and dove. The submersible had pre-designated co-ordinates but the King didn't know where to. All he could do now was sit and think about the people of Great Churubusco who relied on him.
Great Churubusco

View user profile http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_churubusco

Back to top Go down

Re: Great Churubusco is Taken By The OAA Scenario

Post by Karlom-Terevanyia on Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:09 pm

WESTPHALIA, KARLOM-TEREVANYIA

"I thought you said the OAA was pinned down in the north, Wade." Defense Minister Lawrence said with a rising tone of impatience.

"I... I..." The Director of the Intelligentsia stammered, "I had no idea there was another force on the loose."

"The Capital of Churubusco is in flames, how did that come to be?" First Citizen Anderson asked in his level-headedness.

"Well..." Wade began, "It would appear that the Anarchists grouped for the attack north of the city, exactly where is unknown. Probably somewhere like a secluded farm. We traced the missiles that they used back to some highlands pretty far inland."

"Numbers estimates?"

"No official numbers, of course, but they're coming with about 800 troops. That's not all though. They've got shoulder-fired STINGER AA systems to take out choppers AND some armored attack vehicles. Not much of a threat to our air forces but a big threat if we decided to put some boots on the ground."

Anderson nodded. "And the King is...?"

"We have reason to believe he is dead, sir."

"Alright then. Get me some clearance and ready a carrier and a strike force. First thing's first though, get me the coordinates to those missile sites. A cruise missile or two should be sufficient to put them out of operation."

"Right away, Mr. First Citizen, sir!"
Karlom-Terevanyia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gweriniaeth X Celdanr on Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:56 pm

Ryo'sh, 10th Cildanian Republic, 14:33

A Cildanian child of about 7 plays along the shoreline, skipping stones on the absolutely flat water. He jumps from stepping stone to stepping stone, trying not to get his baby blue swim trunks wet. This is the first time he has ever been to the beach at Ryo'sh, this is a time he will never forget. His father and mother swim out deep, every know and then they share a small peck on the cheek. Suddenly his parents frantically swim back into shore, they both felt something touch their toes while treading water. Something bubble out of the water, it is the submersible of the King of Great Churubusco.

Ryo'sh, 10th Cildanian Republic, 15:01
Military police surround the submersible, which has been hauled onto a carrier to take it back to Safot. The King is their with Rosh Hashanshah, the Prime Minister of Cildania, who flew out from Safot to meet him. Rosh adresses the King.

"You Majesty, it would be best if until further notice you pose as a Cildanian citizen to make sure Cildania is not threatened by the OAA, if you consent to this we will get you the necessary papers immediately, the other option is being detained from violating our sovereign waters."

Last edited by Gweriniaeth X Celdanr on Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gweriniaeth X Celdanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Churubusco on Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:18 pm

Ryo'sh, 10th Cildanian Republic, 20:00

The king paced around the small apartment grated to him by the Cildanians. His clothes were bought from the nearest thrift store and fit him very poorly. He was waiting for news about the situation in Churubusco. Had all of Great Churubusco been taken, had it just been the city? How many casualties were there? Are there any survivors? Is anyone looking for him?

Churubusco, Great Churubusco

John M. Hurtz, Director of Foreign Affairs, and personal friend of the King hid in the behind a charred building as OAA soldiers marched past. After they passed he moioned at a building across the street. From inside the building came running three Churubuscan soldiers. "Listen, we need to make it to the palace. There are so many hidden fail-safes to prevent complete annihilation, you couldn't count them all on two hands." "But sir" replied on of the soldiers "the OAA is occupying the palace." "That's why I've got a plan. I need you guys to leave the country. Get foreign aid. Let them know there are survivors." "What about you?" inquired the second soldier. "I've got a trick up my sleeve." After watching the men run off, John M. Hurtz walked into the middle of the street, dropped his gun, kneeled down, and put his hands behind his head.
Great Churubusco

Back to top Go down

Post by Gweriniaeth X Celdanr on Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:26 pm

Ryo'sh, 10th Cildanian Republic, 20:08

Agent Phoenice Baba walked up the mangy alley that led to the apartment of the King of Churubusco. She boarded the fire escape that led to his balcony and she slowly walked up it, She slipped through a window, and approached the King who was frantically pacing back and forth.

"Your majesty, my name is Agent Phoenice Baba of the Cildaz or Cildanian Secret Police, I along with a few more moles that have been planted in this building are here to protect you and to inform you on everything you wish to know. Oh and I brought supper, Tacos."
Gweriniaeth X Celdanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlom-Terevanyia on Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:45 pm

OVER CHURUBUSCO CITY

The 88th Long Range Fighter Wing of the Confederate Air Force did several passovers of the city, their afterburners making them easily audible anywhere in the city. Their mission was to find and engage OAA armor on the ground, then fly north and attack the OAA's missile sites which had been plainly marked on their HUD.

"Charlie, this is Mockingbird," began young pilot Peter Tell at the controls of one of Karlom-Terevanyia's new FA-2 fighter aircraft, "I've got a bead on enemy armor, permission to engage?"

"Granted, Mockingbird. Engage with extreme prejudice."

The jet did a barrel-roll and broke off from the formation, bearing down at a sight angle on a group of OAA troops clustered around an armored attack vehicle. Mockingbird folded the targeting array up and triggered his chaingun which cut through the street in a clear trail before the rounds began striking the vehicle. The armor-piercing incendiaries sliced through the armor like butter and ignited the fuel tank. The vehicle exploded and killed the men around it.

Mockingbird made to rejoin his wing when an insurgent with a rocketlauncher mounted a building nearby. He waited for the muzzle-flash then the trail of exhaust streaking across the sky. He thumbed a trigger on the the right side of the controls and deployed countermeasures, ensuring the heatseeking missile collided harmlessly with the decoys. It took forty-five seconds to rejoin his squadron.

"Get 'em, Mockingbird?"

"Licked 'em good, Skipper!"
Karlom-Terevanyia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Churubusco on Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:10 pm

Ryo'sh, 10th Cildaninan Republic, 20:08

He stared in awe at this strange woman. The King couldn't believe, after all that happened, all she had to offer him was tacos. "How is everything in Churubusco? is there any news at all?" "Yes, but I thought you'd appreciate dinner first. The government didn't buy these for you, ya' know. Thought it'd be a nice gift." She sat at the table and plopped down the grease-stained, paper bag. "As far as I've been let know, Karlom-Tervanyia plans on blowing the city sky high." She said as she shoved a taco in her mouth. "WHAT!?!" screamed the King. "Do you know how many people are in the f***ing city!?!" "What am I supposed to do about it?" she inquired. "I need to speak to someone higher up right away!" demanded the frustrated King. He had no idea if he'd still be a king after all this was over.

20:20, King's Palace, Churubusco, Great Churubusco

"Get up you capitalist pig. You've got a visitor." John M Hurtz layed on the floor of a jail cell. His face was bloody from torment and his arms and legs were too sore to get up on their own. He was picked up and thrown against the wall by guards. They led him out of the room and into the main palace. There stood Bolshoi. "Hello, ohn." In reply, he just spat in his face. "You Churubuscans have always been the friendly type, haven't you?" He wiped the spit from his face. "Anyways, I need you to tell me what this is." He gestured into the office and there was a giant gaping hole in the wall. There was hope.
Great Churubusco

Back to top Go down

Post by Gweriniaeth X Celdanr on Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:11 pm

Ryo'sh, 10th Cildanian Republic, 20:08

"Listen if you do not want the Tacos then I will eat them all, there is no except me to speak with right now. Your arrival has put my government in a state of panic, the Prime Minister right now is trying to open diplomatic cables with Karlom-Terevanyia so that they may avoid as much destruction as possible. Here is the summary report that we have compiled for you."

She handed him a File with all the necessary information.
Gweriniaeth X Celdanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Churubusco on Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:29 pm

Ryo'sh, 10th Cildanian Republic, 20:10

The king scanned over the file. "This is strange." the king remarked. "The only ones making advances are the Karlom-Teravanyians and they're only doing it to get the OAA. No one is attempting liberation." "You know what's strange" replied Phoenice "No one knows your name. They just all call you 'Your Majesty' or 'The King'." "That's because they're not allowed to know." he replied. "It's Churubuscan tradition. No one knows the name of the Royal Family except us. And I'm the sole survivor." "Not even any documentation?" "None, or, none that aren't locked away and buried." "Wow, that's cool. Will you tell me?" she asked quite childishly. "No, and if you excuse me Ms.Baba I have stuff to do." "Like, what? You're stuck in here with me you know." "Like sleep. Goodnight, Ms.Baba."

King's Palace, Churubusco, Great Churubusco, 20:25

"I'm going to ask again, do you know where it went?" "No one knows, not even the King himself!" John M. Hurtz was then punched in the face by Bolshoi. "Take him the f*** out of here. I have work to do." He investigated the small underwater cave. It was dug into a long time ago, and someone recently though it'd been the perfect submersible dock. It was very crudely finished. Someone had wanted the job done fast when this was made. Bolshoi thought about the position he was in. Of course, he'd sacked a government. That was the goal. But now he can't make a move without all eyes upon him. Then the idea struck him. He'd immediately ordered tailors, makeup artists, and stylists. In the absence of the young king to unite the people, he'd have to become him.
Great Churubusco

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlom-Terevanyia on Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:35 pm

CHURUBUSCO CITY

Airstrikes against the OAA proceeded well into the night. In the early light of dawn, the drone of choppers approaching was deafening as a fleet of Jayhawk helicopters landed near the city's docks. The Stormtroopers were locked, loaded, and ready. When they had secured the beachhead, two or three Mandinka air carriers delivered Judicator MBT's to the warzone. The total head count was 280 Stormtroopers, three Judicators, and 36 Jayhawk helicopters. More than enough to dispatch the OAA forces amassed in the city. As Karlom-Terevanyian pickets advanced through the streets, there were hailed as liberators by the cowering population.
Karlom-Terevanyia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Churubusco on Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:52 pm

Churubusco, 24:00

The King stepped onto the balcony. "I, King of Great Churubusco, demand the exit of the Karlom-Terevanyian troops from the country. You are a menace to my people. We were doing fine on our own, and we do not need your help. If you do not vacate your troops immediately, I will destroy them." The faux king stepped back inside the palace. "Since the king is at the bottom of the ocean, everyone thinks I'm him! Isn't this great! Now we've got a government to destroy governments with!" eagerly screamed the cleverly disguised Bolshoi. "Yes, sir that's your best idea yet!" stated his adviser. "Amazing! Couldn't of thought of a cleverer plot myself!" shouted another person in the room. The faux king laughed and walked away. It was late, time for sleep. He could wreak havoc in the morning.
Great Churubusco

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlom-Terevanyia on Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:00 am

CHURUBUSCO CITY

Both the Karlom-Terevanyians and the Churubuscan citizens were deeply confused by Bolshoi's speech. Why would the King as liberators to leave? And with what force did he plan to destroy them? His forces had been scattered by the
OAA. CAF forces, however, relented and the entire Karlom-Terevanyian force returned to base. Karlom-Terevanyian aircraft, however, continued to collect intelligence on the unfolding events.
Karlom-Terevanyia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top