The Orient
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kyongdongese Communist Party Seizes power!

+2
Karlom-Terevanyia
Kyongdong
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Kyongdongese Communist Party Seizes power! Empty The Kyongdongese Communist Party Seizes power!

Post by Kyongdong Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:45 pm

The Kyongdongese Communist Party Seizes power! Kyongdong__371162

The KCP Seizes Power!

The radical government communist government of the KCP or Kyongdongese Communist Party has recently seized power after a one week stand of in the Kyongdongese National People's Congress. The Nationalist government has fled to the eastern most island of Cô, and Congresswoman Hoàng Hậu, has been appointed Chairwoman of the National People's Congress and Commander-in-Chief of the Kyongdonese Liberation Army, a crackdown on political dissent is expected to follow.

This web publication has been censored by the Kyongdongese Communist Party Central Committee, your IP address confirms that you do not reside in Kyongdong. This webpage will not be rebooted.

Kyongdong
Kyongdong
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Kyongdongese Communist Party Seizes power! Empty Re: The Kyongdongese Communist Party Seizes power!

Post by Karlom-Terevanyia Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:25 pm

INTELLIGENTSIA HQ, WESTPHALIA, KT; 0917 Hours

Director Wade strode down from the break room on the Eighth Floor with his coffee cup to the briefing room known in Westphalia's intelligence community as Op Center. There, several of Wade's most senior advisors sat around a large table littered with papers and portfolios.

Wade stood before them and the room snapped silent.

"So what's this spat in Kyongdong I've heard so much about?"

His senior foreign political analyst, Katherine Smart, spoke first. "Looks like a coup de ta, Mr. Director. The national government has fled to a small island off the mainland. Our resident in Kyongdong has tipped us off that the Reds have taken power in the government."

"Does First Citizen Anderson know?"

"He does. He has already prepped the CAF for possible military action."

Wade grunted and sat down. "So what do we do?"

"That's your call, Mr. Director."
Karlom-Terevanyia
Karlom-Terevanyia

Back to top Go down

The Kyongdongese Communist Party Seizes power! Empty Re: The Kyongdongese Communist Party Seizes power!

Post by Kyongdong Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:12 pm

Yậu Bậu Navy Base

The Communist government had been welcomed everywhere in Kyongdong, citizens embraced eachother with open arms, glad that the Nationalists had left the Mainland and that they would soon be crushed by the Red Navy as it prepared to blockade the Island, the Kyongdongese Liberation Army has begun to transport themselves by boat to the island of Cô, where they will begin the ultimate fight for the proletariat.

National People's Congress

National People's Congress Emergency Motion 19

In light of recent events the Kyongdongese Communist Party shall be given supreme executive power until a time when the National People's Congress decides, all democratic organs of the country are to cease elections, not including at a municipal level. All military command is hereby handed over to the Supreme State Presidium, chaired by Madame  Chairwoman Hoàng Hậu, a state of lockdown is hereby established in the provinces of Islands of Bắc and Đất Của Cơn Lốc.
Kyongdong
Kyongdong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlom-Terevanyia Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:51 pm

WESTPHALIA, KARLOM-TEREVANYIA

First Citizen Anderson drank his tea on the veranda with his wife close by, as was usual in the mornings. Director Wade was ushered in by Stormtroopers.

"What do you have for us, Mr. Wade?"

Wade checked his watch then began with his curt briefing.

"Sir, a few hours ago the Kyongdongese Communist Party seized power in the capital, probably a coup de ta, and probably military-backed. The Reds seem to have the support of the people...but..."

"But?"

The Nationalists have fled to Chô, and the White Army probably won't survive long. Satellite imaging has confirmed the Red Navy is amassing for an assault."

"Very well. Get me on the phone with the Commies, Vera," Anderson said, pointing at his Chief of Staff, Vera Appleton. "If we can't talk reason with them, we'll kill every goddamned one of them that steps over our Neutral Zone around Chô."

"Sir, we don't have a Neutral Zone around Chô."

"We do now, now get me the damned phone."

Twenty minutes later, he was on the line to talk to the chairman of the KCP.
Karlom-Terevanyia
Karlom-Terevanyia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyongdong Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:54 pm

Shủ, Supreme State Presidium Building, Kyongdong

Chairwoman Hoàng Hậu sat in the chair she had just recently acquired. Before her had sat the Nationalist Chairman Trần Trọng Kim. The Communists had just seized power using the people as their weapon. After the elections had been concluded the Communists had gained the majority with 334 Seats in the National People's Congress. Still the Nationalists had refused to let go of power, the Communists still did not give up and the "January Revolution" had banished the Nationalists to Cô. The Chairman began organizing the things on her desk, that was what she always did when she was stressed, anxious or nervous, or bored. It was the latter. The Navy would reach Cô within the next day. Her Chief of Staff, a little old lady named Sy'ậu who Hoàng adored and thought was the sweetest of them all came in to her office.

"Phone call for you Madame Chairwoman, its from Karlom-Terevanyia."

"Thanks Sy'ậu put them on the screen."
Kyongdong
Kyongdong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlom-Terevanyia Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:57 am

(This isn't Star Trek. XD)
Karlom-Terevanyia
Karlom-Terevanyia

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlom-Terevanyia Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:51 pm

(Eh. I'll humor you.)

First Citizen Anderson was a bookish-looking man of a thin build. He had brown hair that was swept up and to the left and a pair of spectacles perched upon his nose. He could have passed for a college professor, complete with a tweed jacket, but not a leader of a nation of 300 million souls.

"Madame Chairwoman, my intelligence service has confirmed that your nation of Kyongdong has recently undergone a coup and the Communist Party has seized power. As you may also realize, Kyongdong's fall to communism could threaten to destablize the region and cause civil unrest in other nations. It is for this reason I would like to propose that the armed forces of my Confederacy and your Nationalist Army, or what's left of it, conduct joint training exercises in preparation for unseating the Commies. We will also pledge..." He looked at a list. "Eleven nuclear attack cruisers, six destroyers, two submarines, and a carrier."
Karlom-Terevanyia
Karlom-Terevanyia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyongdong Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:43 pm

The Chairwoman was surprised, but not very. After the Communists had put her in power she had begun redirecting all calls from Cô to her intelligence office. She smiled, this was a perfect opportunity to gain information from Karlom-Terevanyia, and what they would do against her new regime.

"Thank you First Citizen, and thank you for telling me how you will be attacking my regime. This is not the Nationalist Chairman you seek, my name is Hoàng Hậu, Chairwoman of the Communist Government of Kyongdong. I warn you against any threat against the People's Republic will not be taken lightly by many other nations, we where the rightful rulers of Kyongdong, the people chose us in the last elections to lead them. The Nationalists would not let go of their bourgeois dictatorship, with the people at our side we rose against those who wished to repress us, even though we where the rightful rulers. I am prepared to strike back at any moment with the same amount of force you have pledged to the Nationalists.
Good bye Mr. Anderson."
Kyongdong
Kyongdong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlom-Terevanyia Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:38 pm

"Shit. Shit. Shit." Anderson swore as he ran down the hallways of the Executive Manor looking for someone's head to put on the chopping block. "Who gave me the wrong communication information?" He asked, bursting into the Executive Communications Committee office. They all looked around silently at each other. "I just told the leader of a rogue nation that I planned to kick their ass, now I haven't decided whether to follow through with that plan yet or not but if I don't it's going to make me look like an idiot!"

Anderson kicked a nearby desk in rage. "Quit pussy-footing around, you moronic fucks! Lives are at stake and so is the stability of the Region."

HUBERT WRIGHT NAVAL BASE, KARLOM-TEREVANYIA

"Alright. We've got orders from High Command to do some war games with the Nayrinese this morning. There's talk of cracking Commie skulls back in Westphalia. The First Citizen is serious as a heart attack about this, as he has stated time and time again it's a threat to freedom and democracy or whatever else the hell you want add in there when Red gets to first base."

"So what's our perogative?" Asked the Major-Colonel.

"I dunno. All I know is, something big is going down... And when it does, we better make damn well sure we're ready for it."

With that, the Admiral turned to the window and took a long sip of coffee as he watched the cruiser "Incognito" steam out of dock to rendezvous with the fleet.

Karlom-Terevanyia
Karlom-Terevanyia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyongdong Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:39 pm

The Chairwoman smiled, she had only met the First Citizen once at the National People's Congress in Naypyidaw, at the Oriental Summit. Her secretary walked in, they both rose to salute eachother. Her secretary handed her a message, on the side of the message she had wrote "From Admiral Bao, encrypted" the Chairwoman nodded thanks to her secretary who then left. She smiled, the navy was about to reach Cô.
Kyongdong
Kyongdong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlom-Terevanyia Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:56 pm

OFF THE COAST OF CHÔ

A Karlom-Terevanyia strikefleet was prowling the waters within sight of the coast of Chô, across the bay from the small Nationalist navy. Captain Greer stood on the deck of the fleet's flagship, the battleship George Pawtuck.

"Captain, radar indicates the Red Navy is about to cross our Neutral Zone."

"Alright. Tell the men to man their battlestations."

SKIES ABOVE CHÔ

Karlom-Terevanyian Air Force pickets were scattered in intercept patterns across Chô's airspace. Formation H was comprised of eight newer model fighter jets.

"Liberty One, this is Enterprise. What's your status?"

"Positive, Liberty One."

"Remember boys, what's our motto for this mission?"

"Better dead than Red!" The pilots called enthusiastically.
Karlom-Terevanyia
Karlom-Terevanyia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgewick Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:19 pm

INSIDE FOREIGN LANDS
"Hammer, this is Anvil, we've picked up some communications regarding naval movements."
"Anvil, how big are we talking?"
"Large enough that combat might be on the horizon."
----
"Command, this is Hammer, we have intel and request orders."
"Go for Command, Hammer."
"We have lots of movement on scope sir, possible combat, prep on multiple sides for a fight."
"Hold position. We will not involve ourselves in the affairs of sovereign nations, unless or until, they involve us. Further request sitrep on ability to stay hidden."
"With all due respect, we are sitting pretty here, but this could be big. I recommend you contact Pathfinder. Out."
----
"Pathfinder, this is Command."
"I read you five by five Command.""
"What do you have on scope?"
"Way to much for my liking. I've ordered standby for all stations, but we're on silent down here. I've marked all targets for immediate action, but I only have sixteen warheads, after that its boarding."
"Hold your ground and do not engage unless ordered. We do not interfere with sovereign nations. I'll relay this to the Chancellor. How many other submarines are nearby?"
"Sir, none within range to help, but closest are the CLS Heavywind and CLS Darksky. The Fourth Defence Fleet could be tasked to roll patrol out further."
"Contact Heavywind and Darksky and order them to immediately move to your AO. 4DF will not be moved unless immediate action is taken against us. Out."
----
MEMORANDUM

Chancellor,

SIGINT shows massive military movement. CLS Pathfinder, CLS Heavywind, and CLS Darksky enroute to observe. 4DF in reserve. Hammer and Anvil teams still hidden, but able to act at need.

Recommend: Contact both Karlom-Teravanyia and Kyongdong leadership to find out what is happening.

Signed,

Admiral Geoff Hawkins
CHIEF NAVAL
----
We do not interfere with sovereign nations Admiral Hawkins. I will not contact them. If they wish to reach out, then I will speak, but not before.

Signed: Chancellor
Ledgewick
Ledgewick

Back to top Go down

Post by Gweriniaeth X Celdanr Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:20 pm

The 10th Cildanian Republic / Gweriniaeth X Celdanr

The Kyongdongese Communist Party Seizes power! Gweriniaeth_x_celdanr__373920

Communique of the Government of the 10th Cildanian Republic

To: First Citizen Anderson
From: Rosh Hashanshah, Prime Minister to Her Excellency Madame President Israel Baba

The 10th Cildanina Republic hereby issues warnings to the Confederacy of Karlom-Terevanyia, the Communist Government of Madame Chairwoman Hoàng Hậu was democratically elected by the people of Kyongdong. The Nationalists refused to leave power so the Communists where forced to coup them. The Island of Cô besides being sovereign territory of Kyongdong, it is also homed to the city of Adon. The only community outside of Cildania that houses a majority of Cildanian population. I demand one that you no longer involve yourselves in the affairs of the People's Republic of Kyongdong, failure to comply will involve the blockade of Karlom-Terevanyian Ports, the dissolution of all treaties which Cildania shares with Karlom-Terevanyia, Unrestricted Submarine Warfare against Karlom-Terevanyian shipping, and the entering of the 10th Cildanian Republic on the side of the People's Republic of Kyongdong.
Gweriniaeth X Celdanr
Gweriniaeth X Celdanr

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Churubusco Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:42 pm

Off the coast of Chô

As the red navy encroached on the neutral zone, a great burst of water exploded on the border of the neutral zone. From the water arose a fleet of the elite Churubuscan navy. Churubuscans have been the top dogs of the seas for centuries. The entry into this war could change the course immediately. "Stand down, turn your boats around and back away from the island. If you proceed to enter the neutral zone, you will be attacked and destroyed." blasted the voice of Walter M. Tripoli, Sergeant Major of the Navy.

Great Churubuscan Embassy in the Cildanina Republic

The ambassador walks out of his office wearing a trench coat and fedora. His breifcase in hand, he attempts to make a speedy exit. The embassy is cleared of all Great Churubuscan citizens. Actually so has the whole country. Except the ambassador. The ambassador walks into the office of Cildanina's main general. Looking around to make sure noone sees, he leaves the briefcase. He then quickly runs to the airport. He doesn't want to be around when the general opens the briefcase.
Great Churubusco
Great Churubusco

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_churubusco

Back to top Go down

Post by Kandalia Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:57 pm

Dictators Office, Kandalia City, Kandalia

"Sir, the new government of Kyngdong is being harrased by the respective governments of Karlom-Teravanyia and Great Churubusco. They've taken hostile action and the only ones defending Kyongdong are the Cildaninans." informed Missy L'Hand, the official Secretary. "Hmmm" , thought Genereal Admiral Saul, of Kandalia. "I don't want a sea war with Great Churubusco. That would end our navy. But, this harassment cannot continue. What to do." "Missy, send out an official statement to the press. If Karlom-Teravanyia, and Great Churubusco do not leave Kyongdong alone, then I will march my armies into their streets and murder all who can be found." "Sir, that sounds intimidating, what if they attack first?" "Then we will kill their army AND their people." Missy L'Hand ran out of the office. She, like everyone she knew, was scared of the dictator. But, she also had great respect for his guts. He was probably the biggest risk-taker to ever rule over Kandalia. But would this risk be worth taking?
Kandalia
Kandalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Gweriniaeth X Celdanr Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:00 pm

Cildanian Overview
The Cildanian Government upon hearing of the Churubuscan attempt to go against the Red Navy the Navy of Cildania, the Supreme Naval Force of the Orient since the great migration from Simitia over the seas began to mobilize. Knowing that the Churubuscans would flee the country a unit of the Demotra or the Cildanian Secret Police was sent to the embassy, seeing that they had fled the Embassy the Minister of Arial Transports has ordered all flights going to or from Great Churubusco to be stopped. The Demotra found the Churubuscans trying to escape in the Airport of Safot, after a lengthily search scouring the whole country. The citizens have been detained in Safot National Reformatory.

Safot National Reformatory
The prisoners whimpered in the cold dark cells, non of the prisoners where Cildanian, they where all Churubuscan. The Reformatory was closed by a court case in 1999, a case that involved charges of inhumane conditions. It had been reopened to house the Churubuscan prisoners especially.

Ryo'sh Naval Docks

Spoiler:
Gweriniaeth X Celdanr
Gweriniaeth X Celdanr

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Churubusco Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:35 pm

The king paced his office. "They threatened us with what? For doing what? Fine, the Cildaninan's want war, we'll give them war. Send for Hulsenbac. I'm dragging Nayrin into this, whether they like it or not."

Izimir, Nayrin

The ambassador of Great Churubusco walks calmy along the road of embassies. He finally reaches his destination. He covers the exterior walls of the building with lighter fluid. He makes a a trail leading a quarter mile away. He drops his cigarette into the trail and watches the Clidanian embassy burn to the ground.

The Submarine Fleet of The Diving Turtle, already surrounding Chô

The Kyongdongese Communist Party Seizes power! Url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=aHYHwCO0lIrZiM&tbnid=LnYtR_oZclCKeM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fww2db.com%2Fship_spec.php%3Fship_id%3D749&ei=xCfbUqjrIYrlyAHfxoGwDg&bvm=bv.59568121,d
Great Churubusco
Great Churubusco

Back to top Go down

Post by Gweriniaeth X Celdanr Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:51 pm

In Response to the Arson of the Cildanian Embassy
The Government invoking article 37 of the Capitol Punishment Act which states:

"..prisoners of war are subject to Cildanian Law, no international law binds the Cildanian government to actions against Prisoners of War undertaken.."

has declared all Churubuscan prisoners in Cildania to be Prisoners of War, they are being under the clauses Emergency Motion #101 are being subjected to the following penalties; all possessions confiscated, all assets owned by Great Churubusco and Churubuscans nationalized, and last but not least the execution of the Ambassador from Great Churubusco and the occupation of the Embassy by military police, the national army are put on high alert and the Navy is preparing to engage that of Churubusco. The Ambassador and the embassy staff had been withdrawn a week before tensions began to reorganize themselves.

In Response to the Churubuscan Bomb
The bomb was not opened by the General, instead fearing plot he rushed to the Air Base and had a bomb disengagement team defuse the bomb.
Gweriniaeth X Celdanr
Gweriniaeth X Celdanr

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlom-Terevanyia Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:06 pm

In the press room, cameras flashed as First Citizen Anderson entered the room and stood behind his podium. His press attaché stood nearby as did his Second Citizen Alex Seaton. He began to speak.

"Citizens, early yesterday morning, the Communist Regime seized power in Kyongdong. My administration has mobilized the Armed Forces of our Great Confederacy to resist the hostile forces of Kyongdong's Regime in their brazen and deliberate attack on the island of Chô, which I have designated a Neutral Zone and exempt to acts of military agression. The nation of Kyongdong under new leadership is now rogue and threatens the stability of the region. If they are allowed to perpetrate the acts, other nations in the Orient may find themselves the victims of hostile utilitarian regimes seeking to extinguish all that we hold dear. The practice of Free Enterprise and the Sanctity of Democracy hang in the balance."

"Sir? Aren't your actions in direct violation with provisions in the Oriental Constitution?" Fired a reporter. Anderson shook his head.

"The steps we have taken are entirely necessary to preserve peace. And I have this to say for the nations bold enough to assist the Communist scum," his face turned dramatically into the camera. "Karlom-Terevanyia will not shrink from her obligation to leave this world in a better state than we found it. Don't tread on me."

With that, Anderson exited under a hail of camera flashes and questions.
Karlom-Terevanyia
Karlom-Terevanyia

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlom-Terevanyia Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:15 pm

OFFICIAL ORIENTAL DIPLOMATIC COMMUNIQUE

In compliance with the ruling of the Supreme Court in Napyidaw, delegates of all nations involved in the conflict must attend a summit in Napyidaw to work out a solution by decree of the Honorable Court.
Karlom-Terevanyia
Karlom-Terevanyia

Back to top Go down

Post by Gweriniaeth X Celdanr Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:16 pm

Karlom-Terevanyia wrote:OFFICIAL ORIENTAL DIPLOMATIC COMMUNIQUE

In compliance with the ruling of the Supreme Court in Napyidaw, delegates of all nations involved in the conflict must attend a summit in Napyidaw to work out a solution by decree of the Honorable Court.

OOC: I will make the thread.
Gweriniaeth X Celdanr
Gweriniaeth X Celdanr

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Churubusco Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:24 pm

Balcony of the King's Palace, Churubusco, Great Churubusco

"I will not succumb to the terrorist threats of Kandalia. They are a nation ruled by a ruthless dictator, and I will not allow red in this region. After the liberation of Kyongdong, I plan a liberation of Kandalia. And there are others who are concered about the well being of our people, held captive by the Cildanians. The Cildanians are not stupid. I am sure that they may be used as a bargaining chip of sorts. As for our navy. Let history tell its tale. For centuries Great Churubusco has been ahead in Naval technology and resources. We have many a trick up our sleeve. Thank you, dear citizens, long live Great Churubusco." the king stepped away from the microphone as he finished his speech. The crowd all made a gesture of grabbing their heart and holding it to the air. At the same time they chanted "I hold my heart for Churubusco" In response the king repeated the gesture, bowed, and stepped inside. "I wanna talk to this ass-hat holding my people hostage." he shouted with rage. "Sir, sir!" yelled the secretary as she ran in the room, "You're being summoned to Napyidaw."
Great Churubusco
Great Churubusco

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgewick Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:25 pm

Inside the Parliament

Chancellor: It appears that it will be war. A shame. Commander, mobilise the Fourth and Fifth Defence Fleets, order to General Alert, assume defensive posture. CLS Pathfinder, CLS Darksky, and CLS Heavywind are ordered to assume an attack posture and designate targets as the capital cities and flag ships of all involved nations. Other warheads are to be targeted to next level of threat. Writer, I have an official memo for Kyondong and Karlom-Terevanyia, as follows:

It has come to my attention that you are war posturing and have threatened the safety of innocents. I cannot and will not stand for this warmongering. There is a summit happening in Napyidaw that I expect representatives to be present at. I will personally attend this to ensure safety and peace are restored. Do not antagonise me further First Citizen/Chairwoman.

Signed - Chancellor
Ledgewick
Ledgewick

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlom-Terevanyia Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:46 pm

NEAR CHÔ

"The First Citizen has no backbone." The luitenant spat off the stern end of the flagship George Pawtuck as the captain stood by and watched the Red Navy commence their bombardment of the island.

"No. There are rules and we must all follow them. None of us like the Commies, but it would appear we just have to live with them."

"They ain't gonna live with us, Skipper. Pretty soon they'll be in our schools, our government, brainwashing our children into waving red flags and chanting 'Down with the Borgiouse'."

"You aught to brush up on your French, Luitenant." The Skipper retorted.
Karlom-Terevanyia
Karlom-Terevanyia

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Churubusco Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:08 pm

King's Palace, Churubusco, Great Churubusco

He felt emasculated. He had given up. For the sake of his own people.  But somewhere in his mind, he couldn't forgive himself. The King decided that he should forget the people of Kyongdong and focus on the best interests of the people in his own country. Plus, he couldn't defy the constitution. His head would be on a platter if he did. He sucked up his pride and walked into the communications office.

Official Royal Document from Great Churubusco

Adressed to the nations of Kyongdong, and Gweriniath X Celdnar, I sincerely apologize for the abrupt entrance of my peoples into the issues of Kyongdong. I also express sincere apologies for the attempted bombing of your general and the burning of the Cindalinian Consulate in Nayrin. I ,hereby, offer to you both an olive branch. In exchange for this peace, I request the return of all Churubuscans fron both of your countries, but I am mainly concerned about my citizens in Gweriniath X Celdnar. Please accept this peace. It is probably the best for both of our peoples.

With Regards, The King of Great Churubusco
Great Churubusco
Great Churubusco

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next